(Click on links below to open new pages)
CHECK OUT MY PLAYS. THERE IS A VARIETY TO FIT MANY PRODUCTION NEEDS AND INTERESTS.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL WORK IS COPYRIGHTED AND THAT USE OF ANY SCRIPT REQUIRES PERMISSION FROM AND NEGOTIATION WITH THE PLAYWRIGHT. PLEASE USE THE CONTACT PAGE FOR CORRESPONDENCE. THANK YOU!
- The Messenger (Tennessee Williams / New Orleans Literary Festival Finalist)
- The Locker (Heideman Award Finalist)
- Something To Do (collaboraction’s Sketchbook Semi-Finalist)
- The Quiet Ones
- The Devil’s in the Right Angles
- Twilight Sleep
- Why, Goldie? Why!
Full length Plays
- A Tennessee Walk (Winner, SART ScriptFEST; Winner, Southern Playwrights Competition; Yale Drama Series Finalist; O’Neill Playwrights Conference Semi-Finalist)
- A Fine Line (To Be Produced as part of Clockwise Theatre’s 2013-2014 season; Lark Play Development Finalist)
- Broad Strokes (NYMTF Finalist; O’Neill Music Theatre Conference Finalist; NAMT Finalist)
- Grilled Vegetables
- Blind Man’s Bluff
- The Tenth Son (Winner, Christopher Brian Wolk Award for Excellence in Playwriting; Awarded Finalist, 2013 Stanley Drama Award)